Michigan Medical Marijuana Card
Visit our Michigan Locations for the Lowest Evaluations Fees!
Our licensed Michigan doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, will by no means turn you away from receiving the amazing benefits that medical marijuana has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our Michigan clinics, you’ll obtain a Michigan medical marijuana card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday
from 11 am – 6 pm
Phone Number: 1-888-482-3515
Fax Number: 714-866-4185
Fill Out to Start Your Certification Process:
Michigan Medical Marijuana Doctor
Michigan Law states that only a Michigan Medical Marijuana Doctor or a Michigan Doctor of Osteopathy can recommend marijuana for medicinal use. Patients must speak to the actual recommending physician in person or by telemedicine, which is a teleconference where the doctor is projected in via webcam to conduct the consultation. Evaluations where a patient is examined only by a physician’s assitant is not acceptable by the medical board, so be wary of any clinics practicing in this manner. Again, the patient must speak to the recommending physician. At our cannabis physcian’s group we can assure you that any Michigan Medical Marijuana Doctor that evaluates you will be compliant with the medical board so that you have no issues receiving your Michigan medical marijuana card from the state.
Michigan Medical Marijuana Doctor
How to Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Michigan
To qualify to use medical marijuana in the state of Michigan, a patient must:
- Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating diagnosis of a qualifying condition, as listed below. Be sure to bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- Receive a recommendation from a Michigan licensed MD or DO.
- Register with the Michigan Department of Community Health to obtain a medical marijuana card.
What Ailments Can Be Treated with Medical Cannabis?
Patients must suffer from a debilitating medical condition, defined by the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act as:
- Chronic pain, Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, or nail patella.
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy; or
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition adopted by the department by rule.
Michigan Medicinal Marijuana Locations
Ann Arbor Medical Marijuana Card
Flint Medical Marijuana Card
East Lansing Medical Marijuana Card
Kalamazoo Medical Marijuana Card
East Grand Rapids Medical Marijuana Card
Grand Rapids Medical Marijuana Card
Sterling Heights Medical Marijuana Card
Warren Medical Marijuana Card
Detroit Medical Marijuana Card
Livonia Medical Marijuana Card
Michigan Medicinal Marijuana Counties
Genesee County Medical Marijuana Card
Ingham County Medical Marijuana Card
Kalamazoo County Medical Marijuana Card
Kent County Medical Marijuana Card
Macomb County Medical Marijuana Card
Wayne County Medical Marijuana Card
Washtenaw County Medical Marijuana Card