Salem Medical Marijuana Card
Visit our Salem Locations for the Lowest Evaluations Fees!
Our licensed Salem doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, will by no means turn you away from receiving the amazing benefits that medical marijuana has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our Salem clinics, you’ll obtain a Salem medical marijuana card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday from 11 am – 6 pm
Phone Number: 1-888-694-2063
Fax Number: 714-866-4185
How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient in Salem, Oregon
- Must be a resident of Oregon with a valid Oregon I.D. or an Oregon voter’s registration card.
- Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating diagnosis of a qualifying condition, as listed below. Bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- Obtain written certification from a doctor of medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathy (DO), licensed in the state of Oregon that that you are a qualifying patient.
- Register with and receive a registry identification card (aka medical marijuana card) from the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program.
What Ailments Can Be Treated with Medical Cannabis?
Patients in Oregon diagnosed with the following illnesses are afforded legal protection under the Oregon Medical Marijuana Act:
- Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, or treatment for these conditions;
- A medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that produces, for a specific patient, one or more of the following:
- Severe pain;
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including but not limited to seizures caused by epilepsy;
- Persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to spasms caused by multiple sclerosis; or
- agitation due to Alzheimer’s disease