Seattle Medical Marijuana Card
Visit our Seattle Locations for the Lowest Evaluations Fees!
Our licensed Seattle doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, will by no means turn you away from receiving the amazing benefits that medical marijuana has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our Seattle clinics, you’ll obtain a Seattle medical marijuana card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday from 11 am – 6 pm
Phone Number: 1-888-501-1191
Fax Number: 1-888-504-7145
How to Qualify for Medical Marijuana in Seattle, Washington
- Must be a resident of Washington with a valid Washington I.D. as proof of residency.
- Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating diagnosis of a qualifying condition, as listed below. Bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment. Must have a formal statement signed by a Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), registered nurse practitioner, naturopathic physician, medical physician assistant, or osteopathic physician assistant currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
What Ailments Can Be Treated with Medical Cannabis?
Patients in Washington diagnosed with the following illnesses are afforded legal protection under the Washington Medical Marijuana law:
- Cancer, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or spasticity disorders;
- Intractable pain;
- Glaucoma, either acute or chronic;
- Crohn’s Disease;
- Hepatitis C; or
- Any disease, including anorexia, which results in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, and/or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments.