Kalamazoo County Medical Marijuana Card
Visit our Kalamazoo County Locations for the Lowest Evaluations Fees!
Our licensed Kalamazoo County doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, will by no means turn you away from receiving the amazing benefits that medical marijuana has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our Kalamazoo County clinics, you’ll obtain a Kalamazoo County medical marijuana card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday
from 11 am – 6 pm
Phone Number: 1-888-482-3515
Fax Number: 714-866-4185
Fill Out to Start Your Certification Process:
How to Qualify for Medical Marijuana in Kalamazoo County, Michigan
To qualify to use medical marijuana in the state of Michigan, a patient must:
- Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating diagnosis of a qualifying condition, as listed below. Be sure to bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- Receive a recommendation from a Michigan licensed MD or DO.
- Register with the Michigan Department of Community Health to obtain a medical marijuana card.
What Ailments Can Be Treated with Medical Cannabis?
Patients must suffer from a debilitating medical condition, defined by the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act as:
- Chronic pain, Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, or nail patella.
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy; or
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition adopted by the department by rule.